Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the leading trending videos and leading Shorts of 2022, in addition to the Buy YouTube Subscribers Advertisements Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, content creators, and digital advertisers some crucial lessons that they can apply in 2023.
However, it assists if you have a secret decoder ring to decipher why there are three lists– and why every one utilizes a various approach to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers revealed its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught many marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results to reward appealing videos that kept viewers seeing.
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers changed “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a substantial shift, due to the fact that “watch time” offers you a sense of what content viewers in fact enjoy, rather than videos that they click on and after that desert.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers moved from revealing its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based on time spent seeing, sharing, commenting, preference, and other aspects.
To put it simply, “enjoy time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm rewards “audience fulfillment.”
Simply put, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not pay attention to videos; it takes note of viewers.
So, instead of trying to make videos that’ll make an algorithm delighted, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers happy.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “leading Shorts” for 2022.
To discover important lessons that can be used in 2023, we require to realize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system utilizes both absolute and relative watch time as signals when choosing audience engagement.
Eventually, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to succeed, so relative watch time is more important for brief videos, and outright watch time is more important for longer videos.
Leading 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Nerds” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the daddy of precious Minecraft developer Technoblade reads a farewell letter from his child.
The player lost his battle with cancer in June, but his tradition stays on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “See The Uncensored Moment Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Stage At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film market’s most distinguished occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has actually led him to become a leading creator with a devoted fanbase.
But no one knew what he looked like IRL, previously.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Complete Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Show” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this legendary Super Bowl halftime show loaded with a few of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” motivated storage facility, MrBeast challenges entrants to pass through a chocolate river, climb a candy wall, compete in confection-themed video games, and enjoy their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Rip-off Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts stunning vengeance on a rip-off call center in the latest variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations illustrates a personal journey from adolescence to the adult years, sharing how they discovered their sexual identity along the method.
Leading 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean floor is a strange location. It has plenty of unidentified sea creatures, weird plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he cracks up the internet and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Challenges” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an impressive sport where acrobats defy gravity and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage astonishing aerial stunts.
3. “Include Me To Shave My Fluffy Pet Dog! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For many years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most iconic pet dogs on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was decided that he needed a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Could not Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does trick shots like developer Chris Ivan. In this Short, he attempts to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Space In Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the dreaded space between the safety seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, developers Jay & Sharon reveal us what’s truly going on down there.
6. “Invite To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized skit, amusing developer Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters attempting to get entryway– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Trick Explained (America’s Got Talent)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were confused by this magic technique.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its clever trick.
Top 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses an entirely various methodology to identify the top Buy YouTube Subscribers ad for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The top advertisements are normally the ones with the most significant budgets, which drive up view counts, but not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The innovative company for this ad was Fortunate Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The advertisement’s description asks, “Is Alexa checking out minds an excellent concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Invite To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The imaginative company was Psyop, and the media company was internal.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan location! A place where you and your clan can construct and BATTLE together! A location called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Goal Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Authorities Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description says,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be achieved by one individual alone, however we can achieve it if all of us sign up with forces and join.
Much like football players come together as a group to score goals, we intend to utilize the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the best objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go Back To Hogwarts|Authorities Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The imaginative company was internal, and the media firm was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Go back to Hogwarts welcomes fans on a wonderful first-person journey through one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other prestigious cast members and filmmakers across all 8 Harry Potter films for the first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Introducing iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The ad’s description asks, “What lies beyond a standard smartphone? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Authorities Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The imaginative firm was The Refinery, and the media company was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“Everybody will die. There is no hope.” The school developed into a bloody battlefield and our pals into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Big Video Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media firm was internal. The ad’s description states,
“See whatever that Sally sells in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Crucial Lesson That Marketers Can Use In 2023
Looking back at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, leading Shorts, and top advertisements for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can discover: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when measuring different types of video, and different types of advertisements are much better for various marketing objectives.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can use in 2023, and beyond.
Featured Image:/ Best SMM Panel