Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly available to enhance existing search and image marketing campaign.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in select countries.
Over a year later on, video ads are readily available to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served throughout the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations discussed above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted using intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft states including video to search projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video ads can range
from 6 seconds to two minutes, though
the business encourages that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video element ratio can vary from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft uses the following bidding choices for video ads: Optimize for impressions: Bid per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- watches two seconds of continuous play. Enhance for views: Quote on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual watches a minimum of 15 seconds of
- video or click the advertisement. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive at your website.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Project Create a Microsoft video marketing campaign by following the steps below: From
the retractable menu left wing, select Projects. Select Produce project. Select among the video-oriented goals. Get in the Project name
- and the Daily spending plan, and after that choose Save & go to the next
- action. Get in an Ad group name
- and select your desired audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Pick your Budget & bids settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will instantly create numerous videos
- for each aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can submit
- your own videos in each available element ratio. To learn more, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel