Meta is beginning a project to encourage users to support little to medium-sized companies (SMBs) during the vacation shopping season.
Today, Meta is announcing:
- A continuation of its #BuyBlack Friday initiative.
- A 2022 vacation gift guide featuring organization from the Meta Business Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB holiday marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Effort
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday project for the 3rd year, including totally free resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black entrepreneur can check out the refreshed #BuyBlack Friday site to schedule and receive individually marketing assistance.
In addition, the website highlights several Black-Owned SMBs and individual tips/guidance on how they’ve found success using Meta business tools.
Meta highlights the significance of the vacation shopping season for minority-owned companies:
“For minority-owned businesses currently disproportionately affected by the pandemic, the importance of the holiday is even more intense– 25% of U.S. minority-owned organizations expect to make more than half their annual income from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned businesses at 34%.”
Vacation Present Guide
Meta’s annual holiday gift guide entitled the “2022 Smalliday Display,” highlights a series of services from the Meta Service Leaders Network (MLBN).
Customers can go shopping directly from the guide to get exclusive promotions and discount rates.
Meta’s vacation gift guide is releasing on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is launching an upgraded vacation marketing guide for SMBs with advice and pointers on utilizing the company’s complimentary tools to maximize sales over the holiday.
Key sections in the guide consist of:
- How to power ads with Performance 5: Learn how to make advertisements more impactful, drive more sales, and broaden your consumer base.
- Update your content and company information: Discover how to create an unique try to find your holiday marketing project and keep it constant all season.
- General holiday marketing tips: Discover how to position services or products as gifts by utilizing different personas in posts and ads.
Meta’s vacation marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday website are available now. The holiday present guide will be available next week.
Featured Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel