LinkedIn is coordinating with GitHub to release over 40 software development courses through LinkedIn Knowing, all of which are free until March 2023.
The courses integrate instructional videos from LinkedIn with GitHub Codespaces, and cover today’s most popular shows languages.
GitHub Codespaces integration permits users to get hands-on experience in real-world software application development environments.
In an announcement, LinkedIn states:
“… whether you are just beginning or an innovative developer, upskilling is crucial.
That’s why we paired LinkedIn skills information and professional material with the most recent GitHub hands-on practice technology to introduce the brand-new LinkedIn Knowing with GitHub Codespaces combination. The brand-new function allows software developers to enjoy a course and get genuine workplace-like practice from anywhere.”
Here’s more info about the brand-new and updated courses, which are devoid of now until February 28, 2023.
43 Free Courses From LinkedIn + GitHub
LinkedIn’s statement says it’s introducing “over 50” courses with GitHub Codespaces combination.
However, I could only locate 43, so that’s what I’m listing here. If I find the extra courses, I’ll update the list.
These are the courses LinkedIn is providing free of charge, total with GitHub Codespaces combination, up until completion of February:
- Practice It: Python Data Structures
- CSS for Programmers
- Hands-On Introduction: Go
- Level Up: C
- Hands-On Intro: ASP.NET Razor Pages
- Hands-On Intro: Java
- Level-Up: Go
- Hands-On Intro: React
- Level Up: Python Data Acquisitions, Prep, and EDA
- Practice It: Java
- Artificial Intelligence With Python: Association Rules
- Level Up: Java
- Level Up: SQL
- Level Up: Python
- Information Cleaning Up in Python Vital Training
- Knowing Celebration Scripting
- Level Up: Advanced Python
- Data Science Foundations: Python Scientific Stack
- Hands-On Introduction: Python
- Practice It: SQL Joins
- 8 Git Commands You Need To Know
- Hands-On Introduction: SQL
- Training Neural Networks In Python
- Artificial Intelligence With Python: Logistic Regression
- Practice It: Go REST API Server
- Level Up: PHP
- Hands-On Intro: PHP
- Structure Monorepos on GitHub
- CSS: Animation
- Tailwind CSS 3 Important Training
- CSS Design Code Challenges
- CSS Tips
- CSS: Enhancing Interfaces With Animation
- CSS: Images
- CSS: Scrolling and Parallax
- ESLint: Incorporating With Your Workflow
- ESLint: Monitoring For Syntax and Logic Mistakes
- ESLint: Personalizing Designs
See the full listing of courses here.
All of the above-listed LinkedIn Knowing courses are offered totally free from now till February 28, 2023.
All you require is a LinkedIn account and a computer system with a web connection. There’s absolutely nothing to set up, as GitHub Codespaces runs in the cloud.
See an example of how the integration with GitHub operates in the announcement video from LinkedIn listed below:
Included Image: Screenshot from Buy YouTube Subscribers.com/ LinkedInLearning, November 2022.